Thank you for your membership in the Pediatric Cortical Visual Impairment Society!
With your support and membership, together we will take our mission to new heights.
Here are a few more ways you can give children with cortical visual impairment (CVI) a boost:
- Check out the PCVIS members' map to find other CVI advocates near you.
- Write a blog post for Salient Features: The PCVIS Blog.
- Make PCVIS your nonprofit recipient on Amazon Smile.
- Follow us on social media and share our posts.
- Check this website often for updates on our annual meeting and CVI-related events.
PCVIS is a 501(c)(3) public charitable organization. You will receive an email confirmation. Please save your receipt and the tax ID listed on this page. You may contact your tax professional to discuss whether your membership fee is tax deductible.
Pediatric Cortical Impairment Society
Tax ID: 31954
No benefit was bestowed upon this donor in exchange for this contribution.