Salient Features: The PCVIS Blog
Submit a blog post for Salient Features!
Salient Features: The PCVIS Blog offers a forum for members to join the conversation about CVI by sharing stories, experiences, expertise, photos, videos, and information about events or opportunities that enrich the greater CVI community.
Submissions can include:
- Family stories
- Ideas that work & those that have not worked
- Perspectives on CVI related topics
- Experiences that can enrich the CVI community
- Photos (JPG, PNG) or videos of accommodations, adaptations, activities, providers in action, or individuals with CVI in school, daily activities, in action.
The PCVIS Blog will not include:
- Requests for educational, medical, or technical treatment
- The use of names of providers or CVI family members without permission
- The use of names of specific institutions without permission
- Submissions from non-PCVIS members
Blog entries will be reviewed by PCVIS and will be posted in the approximate order in which they were submitted. Entries may be edited for clarity and accuracy, and authors will be given the chance to review any changes before the post is released. If submissions fall outside the guidelines, the author of the submission will be notified. By completing the submission form below, you give PCVIS permission to publish your work.
Thank you for adding your voice to our collective conversation.
Please fill out the form below to submit your blog post!